Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Partying It Up

     Beware: This post may contain some intense material. It's no secret that IU is a party school. I, for one, love to party. At tea parties, that is!

Good stuff.
So graceful.
     I think that lots of people worry that IU is a party school and nothing else. I, however, am a firm believer that you make your own college experience what it is. If people want to party at IU, they obviously have lots of options for doing so. But, I think that it's important to note that the party scene is not all that Bloomington has to offer. There are lots of options for staying out or staying in in Bloomington. I think that it's most healthy to try to take in a balanced amount of both of these options.

"Is it cool enough yet?"
     Speaking of being healthy, many of my friends and I have recently become addicted to tea-drinking. It may be the cold weather, or it may be our desperate attempts to get and stay well in the wake of The Terrible Fall Cold. At any rate, we have been imbibing copious amounts of the liquid. Lately we've taken to midnight tea parties. Talk about an alternate form of partying! If nothing else, you should try getting down with some Earl Grey this weekend. Earl Grey and maybe some silly bands.

Silly bands add fun to every occasion!

No comments:

Post a Comment